Nomad Furniture - Taos Daybed
Taos Daybed: A Fabulous Design
- This is a personal favorite of Lynda and David's
- TWIN and COT Size Available
- TWIN Frame fits standard 39"x75" Mattress
- TWIN outside Dimensions: 41.5" x 78.5"
- COT size fits a 30"x75" Mattress
- COT Outside Dimensions 32.5" x 78.5"
- Taos Daybed comes with Sleigh Bed Arms, NO back
- Use this Daybed as a cozy couch and a bed
- Works great in a guest room, studio or family room
- More versatile than a regular frame
- The Standard side rails are 3.25" wide
- Top of the line Slat System made from furniture grade un-finished, un-sanded Poplar hardwood
- Slats are 2" wide and spaced 3" apart
- This Sleigh Style Taos Daybed Frame measures 12” from floor to top of bed slats with 10.5" clearance
- Depth measurement from the top of Slats to top of side rail is 1.75"
- Available in Oak and Maple
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All frames come Finished with Danish Oil. IF you want unfinished, let us know by linking to the "Add a Note" on the Cart Page where you review your order before payment. Click on: "Add a note" and a comments box will appear.
- Custom Options and fees listed below.
- For Custom Orders call 800-778-2998
- Standard Order 4 weeks + delivery. 1 week, $45 Dbl. Rush, 2 weeks, $24 Standard Rush. Call 800-778-2998 to Rush your order
- Matching Under Bed Storage Drawers Available
- Matching Side Tables Available
Custom Options Available Below: To add these Custom Features, Contact Us at 800-778-2998Slat Set Options
The standard frame comes with furniture grade poplar wood slats spaced 3” apart. You may desire extra support. One option is the Premium Slats Upgrade spaced 1.58” apart, or the you can purchase Filler Slats spaced .5” apart. Extra slats are often recommended for Latex and Foam mattresses.
- Premium Slat Set $38
- Filler Slat Set $78
NO Headboard Gap Options, NO Bed Height Options
The Standard Platform height on the Sleigh Bed is 12". Because of the design of the curved headboard and footboard, you cannot get a higher or lower platform.
About the Assembly of Your Bed
Directions are included with your frame. Follow the step-by-step instructions paying particular attention when assembling the side rails to the legs.
The tools you need are straight ahead. You will need a #2 Phillips Screw Driver and a rubber mallet OR regular hammer. A tapping block is enclosed. The internal connectors for the side rails and legs are called shoulder screws, and these create a snug fit when tapped correctly into place.
Our furniture making process
Your Taos Day Bed is designed and made by Nomad Furniture. Your frame is made to order with your specific wood type.
Please note that wood is a natural material that varies in color, grain and texture. Care is taken to match the wood in each part of the bed that will be exposed. Unseen parts may have small defects.
What to remember when ordering our furniture
All our frames come knocked down. This frame can be assembled within 30minutes. The assembly process is fun but care must be taken and the project cannot be rushed to make sure the assembly is secure.
Examine Your Box and Frame When you Receive It
We take care in packaging the parts carefully so that no damage occurs during shipping. We have shipped many boxes over the years and rarely have there been any problems. We care that nothing goes wrong with our shipments.
When FedEx delivers your boxes, look for any unusual damage to the box. If there is damage to the box, take pictures before you open it. Then, open the box and look at the parts. If you see any damage, take pictures before removing from box.
What if there are damaged parts?
In the rare occasion if a part is damaged, call us and email us with pictures of the damage as soon as possible. If we agree there is damage that is our fault we will replace or repair parts immediately. If the damage is caused by the shipper, we need to have evidence to make a claim. In NO case should you return the bed without authorization. If a bed is returned you will be responsible for all shipping costs plus the cost of any parts damaged in shipping.
We guarantee all of our products to be free of defects in materials or craftsmanship. During the first 60 days most problems will be evident. Call us for return instructions and we will pay the freight. After 60 days of normal use, simply return any part that is defective and we will repair or replace it at no cost for the parts to the original owner for 5 years. Freight charges after 60 days are not included in this warranty.