Nomad Furniture - Sleigh Bed
Sleigh Platform Bed
- Graceful and Eloquent curves make this Sleigh Bed a signature piece for any bedroom
- This Sleigh Platform Bed Frames measure 12” from floor to top of bed slats
- Standard side rails are 3.25" wide
- Premium upgrade side rails measure 5.75"
- Top of the line Slat System made from furniture grade un-finished, un-sanded Poplar hardwood.
- Slats are spaced 3" apart and they are 2" wide
- No exposed connectors, shoulder screws hardware used
- These shoulder screw connectors offer a steel on steel fit for a snug fit and added strength
- Available in Oak or Maple
- No King & Cal King in the Sleigh Bed
- Standard Sleigh Bed frame will accommodate a 10" mattress
- Depth measurement from the top of Slats to top of side rail is 1.75"
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All frames come Finished with Danish Oil. IF you want unfinished, let us know by linking to the "Add a Note" on the Cart Page where you review your order before payment. Click on: "Add a note" and a comments box will appear.
- Custom options and fees below. Call 800-778-2998 to custom order.
- Delivery time 4 weeks. Two week Rush $24, and Double Rush 1 week $45. Call to order your Rush Order 800-778-2998
- Matching Under Bed Storage Drawers Available
- Matching Bedside Tables Available
The side rails and footboards are wider. They measure 5 3/4" and they are at the same height.
- The wider side rails adds significant strength to the design
- For your Sleigh Bed Choose from Oak and Maple
- Side Rails and Footboards Both Measure 5 3/4"
- Clean Lines as the side rails and footers are flush with one another
Custom Options Available: To special order Call 800-778-2998
Slat Set Options
The standard frame comes with furniture grade poplar wood slats spaced 3” apart. You may desire extra support. One option is the Premium Slats Upgrade spaced 1.58” apart, or the you can purchase Filler Slats spaced .5” apart. Extra slats are often recommended for Latex and Foam mattresses.
Premium Slat Set 1.58" spacing
- Twin $38
- Full and Queen $54
Filler Slat Set .5" spacing
- Twin $78
- Full & Queen $105
No Headboard Gap OptionsHeadboard Gap options not available on the Sleigh Bed Design. This frame can hold up to a 19" thick mattress
No Bed Height Options
The Standard Platform height on the Sleigh Bed is 12". Because of the design of the curved headboard and footboard, you cannot get a higher or lower platform.
The Full and Queen Sized frames are built with center support rails. Y-leg supports can be purchased for $15 each.
Platform Bed Frame Sizes
- Twin Outside Dimensions
- Width 41.5” Length 78.5” Headboard 35”
- Made for twin Mattress (39x75)
- Twin XL Outside Dimensions
- Width 41.5” Length 83.5” Headboard 35”
- Made for Twin XL Mattress (39x80)
- Full Outside Dimensions
- Width 56.5” Length 78.5” Headboard 35”
- Made for a Full Mattress (54x75)
- Queen Outside Dimensions
- Width 62.5” Length 83.5” Headboard 35”
- Made for a Queen Mattress (60x80)
To Assemble Your Platform Bed
Your Sleigh Bed Frame and headboard does not come pre-assembled. One person can put together the Sleigh Bed.
Instructions are provided in your kit and the tools you will need from your home are a #2 Phillips Screw Driver, and a rubber mallet OR regular hammer. The connectors for the legs and the headboard are shoulder screws that allow for a snug fit when tapped together lightly. A wood tapping block is provided for you in the kit.
Do become familiar with the all the parts by first laying out all the pieces, then follow the basic step-by-step assembly instructions.
We guarantee all of our products to be free of defects in materials or craftsmanship. During the first 60 days most problems will be evident. Call us for return instructions and we will pay the freight. After 60 days of normal use, simply return any part that is defective and we will repair or replace it at no cost for the parts to the original owner for 5 years. Freight charges after 60 days are not included in this warranty.