Nomad Furniture - Pinon Platform Bed
Pinon Platform Bed
- This Very Popular Straight Cross Piece Headboard Design sets off this Pinon Platform Bed
- Shown here in Hard Maple with a Tall Bed Side Table
- The top of the Bed Slats measure 12" from the floor
- The standard side rails shown here are 3.25" wide; while the upgraded model is 5.75" wide
- Superior Slat System made from un-finished, un-sanded furniture grade, Poplar Hardwood
- Slats measure are 2” wide and spaced 3” apart
- The side rails attach with shoulder screws so there are no exposed connectors
- Available in Red Oak, Hard Maple
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All frames come Finished with Danish Oil. IF you want unfinished, let us know by linking to the "Add a Note" on the Cart Page where you review your order before payment. Click on: "Add a note" and a comments box will appear.
- Standard Frame made for 7-9" mattress. Thicker mattress custom options below with prices.
- Depth measurement from the top of Slats to top of side rail is 1.75"
- Custom options and fees listed below. To customize your order: Call 800-778-2998
- Standard Delivery Time 4 weeks
- $45 Double Rush 7 business days
- $24 Standard Rush 10 Business days
- Matching Under Bed Storage Drawers Available
- Matching Bedside Tables Available
PREMIUM UPGRADE: Side rails & footboards measure 5 3/4" and they are all at the same height.
- Same wonderful hardwoods: Red Oak and Hard Maple
- Side Rails and Footboards Both Measure 5 3/4" vs. 3.25" on the standard
- Premium Upgrade Adds Strength as well as Clean Lines
- Delivery Time 4 weeks, Rush orders available
Custom Options: To customize your order Call 800-778-2998
Slat Set Options
The standard frame comes with furniture grade poplar wood slats spaced 3” apart. You may desire extra support. One option is the Premium Slats Upgrade spaced 1.58” apart, or the you can purchase Filler Slats spaced .5” apart. Extra slats are often recommended for Latex and Foam mattresses.
Premium Slat Set
- Twin $38
- Full and Queen $54
- King/ Cal King $68
Filler Slat Set
- Twin $78
- Full & Queen $105
- King and Cal King $128
EXTRA Headboard Gap Options for Thicker Mattress
- Standard 7"-9" $0
- 3” gap for mattresses 9-12” thick. $30
- 7” Gap for mattresses 13-15” thick. $38
- 10” Gap for mattresses 16-9” thick. $45
Bed Height Options
You can opt for a 3” higher frame giving you a 15” height and a 13.5" under bed clearance. You can also lower your frame to 8” or 5” with respective under the side rail height of 6.5” or 3.5”
- 3” higher $30
- Subtract 4” $30
- Subtract 7” $30
- Twin $50
- Full $50
- Queen $50
- King & Cal King $65
The Full and Queen Sized frames are built with center support rails. The King and Cal-King frames have two center rails.
Y-leg supports can be purchased for $15 each.
Platform Bed Frame Sizes
- Twin Outside Dimensions
- Width 41.5” Length 78.5” Headboard 35”
- Made for twin Mattress (39x75)
- Twin XL Outside Dimensions
- Width 41.5” Length 83.5” Headboard 35”
- Made for Twin XL Mattress (39x80)
- Full Outside Dimensions
- Width 56.5” Length 78.5” Headboard 35”
- Made for a Full Mattress (54x75)
- Queen Outside Dimensions
- Width 62.5” Length 83.5” Headboard 35”
- Made for a Queen Mattress (60x80)
- King Outside Dimensions
- Width 78.5 Length 83.5” Headboard 35”
- Made for a King Mattress (76x80)
- Cal King Outside Dimensions
- Width 74.5” Length 87.5” Headboard 35”
- Made for a Cal King Mattress (72x84)
You will need your own #2 Phillips Screw Drive and a rubber mallet OR regular hammer. The shoulder screw construction allows for a really snug fit. These connectors are tapped lightly into your mallet of hammer. A wood tapping block is provided for you in your kit, and you can use this with block and a regular hammer.
Sandia Platform Bed Frame is made by Nomad Furniture
This beautiful Sandia Platform Bed Frame is made by Nomad Furniture. Your frame is made to order, since each bed is available in different woods hardwoods, different sizes, with different head boards and foot boards and are made for different mattress thicknesses.
Please note that wood is a natural product and will vary in color, grain and texture. The best efforts are put forth to match the wood on the exposed pieces. Unseen parts like the inside pieces and slats may have small defects.
What you need to keep in mind
Your Sandia Frame and its headboard does not come assembled. Our beds are completely knocked down. This frame can be assembled between 30-45minutes. The assembly process is fun but care must be taken and the project cannot be rushed. We have received many letters from young people to the elderly telling us that they not only assembled their bed successfully but how much they loved the process and appreciated Nomad Furniture’s quality workmanship.
Inspect your boxes and frame when they arrive
Nomad Furniture has been packing boxes for shipment for years and much care is taken in this process. Rarely is there ever a problem.
As soon as FedEx delivers your order look for any unusual damage to the box. Before opening the box, do take photos of potential damage. Open the box and take a look at the parts, and notice any damaged parts and take pictures before removing from them from the box. Photos are way to communicate to the FedEx and to Nomad Furniture.
If, on the rare chance, there are damaged parts...
If there is damage call us as soon as possible and email us with pictures of the damage. If we agree there is damage that is the fault of the supplier your part will be replaced. If the damage is the result of the shipper we will need to have evidence to make a claim. In no case should you return the bed without authorization. If a bed is returned the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs plus the cost of any parts damaged in shipping.
We guarantee all of our products to be free of defects in materials or craftsmanship. During the first 60 days most problems will be evident. Call us for return instructions and we will pay the freight. After 60 days of normal use, simply return any part that is defective and we will repair or replace it at no cost for the parts to the original owner for 5 years. Freight charges after 60 days are not included in this warranty.