Nomad Furniture - Pecos Platform Bed
Pecos Platform Bed
- The Pecos has The Pillow Stop Head Board, Pecos Lite does not have this headboard
- The Pecos Pillow Stop Headboard is 3.25" wide.
- This Standard Bed Frame measures 12” from floor to top of bed slats
- This bed frame is available in a Standard Frame and an Upgrade with its wider side rails
- The standard side rails measure 3.25" versus 5 3/4" on the Pecos Upgrade
- Superior Slat System made from un-finished, un-sanded Poplar Hardwood, the best you can get
- Slats measure 2.5” wide and are spaced 3.25” apart giving you great support Extra slats available under custom options below.
- Depth measurement from the top of Slats to top of side rail is 1.75"
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Your frame comes finished with Danish Oil. IF, you want unfinished, let us know by linking to the "Add a Note" on the Cart Page, where you review your order before payment. When you click on "Add a note", a box will appear that you can write in.
- The hardware is internal, therefore the connection hardware is not exposed, giving this frame a clean look
- Available in Oak, Maple
- Custom options and fees below. Call 800-778-2998 to place your custom order.
- Double Rush $45, Standard Rush $24 contact us
- Standard Delivery time 4 weeks
- Under Bed Storage Drawers sold separately
- Matching Bedside Tables Available
Premium Upgrade Description
Enhance the look of your bedroom with a Premium Pecos Upgrade Bed Frame
The wider side rails and footboards measure 5 3/4" versus 3 1/4" on the Standard Pecos Frame.
- All the same fabulous hardwoods are available: Oak and Maple
- Both the Side Rails and Footboards Measure 5 3/4"
- The space from the floor to the bottom of slats measures 12", perfect for under bed storage drawers
- The Upgrade to the Pecos frame Adds Strength, and the design is clean and handsome
- Custom options available, contact us for a quote email@example.com
Custom Options Available: To place your custom order please Call 800-778-2998
Slat Set Options
The standard frame comes with furniture grade poplar wood slats spaced 3.25” apart. You may desire extra support. One option is the Premium Slats Upgrade spaced 1.58” apart, or the you can purchase Filler Slats spaced .5” apart. Extra slats are often recommended for Latex and Foam mattresses.
Premium Slat Set
- Twin $38
- Full and Queen $54
- King & Cal King $68
Filler Slat Set
- Twin $78
- Full & Queen $105
- King & Cal King $128
Headboard Gap Options
- Standard 7"-9" $0
- 3” gap for mattresses 9-12” thick. $30
- 7” Gap for mattresses 13-15” thick. $38
- 10” Gap for mattresses 16-9” thick. $45
Bed Height Options
You can opt for a 3” higher frame giving you a 15” height and a 13.5" under bed clearance. You can also lower your frame to 8” or 5” with respective under the side rail height of 6.5” or 3.5”
- 3” higher $30
- Subtract 4” $30
- Subtract 7” $30
The Full and Queen Sized frames are built with center support rails. The King and Cal-King frames have two center rails. Y-Leg Supports can be purchased for $15 each.
- Twin Outside Dimensions
- Width 41.5” Length 78.5” Headboard 21”
- Made for twin Mattress (39x75)
- Twin XL Outside Dimensions
- Width 41.5” Length 83.5” Headboard 21”
- Made for Twin XL Mattress (39x80)
- Full Outside Dimensions
- Width 56.5” Length 78.5” Headboard 21”
- Made for a Full Mattress (54x75)
- Queen Outside Dimensions
- Width 62.5” Length 83.5” Headboard 21”
- Made for a Queen Mattress (60x80)
- King Outside Dimensions
- Width 78.5 Length 83.5” Headboard 21”
- Made for a King Mattress (76x80)
- Cal King Outside Dimensions
- Width 74.5” Length 87.5” Headboard 21”
- Made for a Cal King Mattress (72x84)
Our entire Nomad Furniture line is expertly designed for easy shipment and assembly.
The frames and headboards are not pre-assembled. One person can put together the Pecos Lite, Pecos and the Sleigh Bed. It is helpful to have a helping hand to assemble the Mission and Ranch Style Beds.
You will need a #2 Phillips Screw Driver, a rubber mallet OR regular hammer to assemble your frame. Embedded shoulder screws are used to afix the side rails to the legs. Use your hammer to lightly tap the pieces in place for a snug and secure fit. The side rails and headboard are tapped lightly into place for a very snug fit. In your assembly kit, you will find a small wooden tapping block. It is recommended that you use the tapping block with your hammer or mallet so you do not dent or mar the wood.
You will receive written assembly directions with your frame. Please do familiarize yourself with all the parts first by laying them out all the pieces, and then follow the instructions step-by-step.
Our furniture making process
These Platform Bed Frames are made in Albuquerque, NM at Nomad Furniture. Each bed is made to order. These are not pulled off a shelf already boxed because each frame is made specifically for you reflecting the wood, size and custom options you desire.
What to remember when ordering our furniture
Your frame is not pre-assembled. The frames are what is called knocked down frames. They are designed to ship easily via FedEx in boxes right to your door. They are easy to assemble. Assembly time will vary of course, but generally speaking, any frame can be assembled in 15 to 45 minutes. If you are unwilling to put together your bed you might want to look for a pre-assembled bed from another supplier. We have received many letters from people young and old telling us that they not only assembled their bed successfully but how much they loved the process and appreciated Nomad Furniture’s quality workmanship.
Keep in mind that wood is a natural product which can vary in color, grain and texture. Nomad Furniture does their best to match the wood and grain for a handsome finished look. Unseen pieces of lumber, like the slats or inside of the side rails, may have small defects that will not show or effect the function of the bed.
Upon receiving your Bedroom Furniture
Your frame is tightly and carefully packed with much care so that damage does not happen during shipping. We have shipped many boxes and rarely have any problems. It is in our, and your, best interest to make sure nothing goes right in transport.
As soon as FedEx delivers your order, examine the box for any damage. If there is damage to the box take pictures before opening box. Open the box and take a look at the parts. Notice any damaged parts and take pictures before removing them from the box. We rarely have any damage to our beds as they are packed with years and years of experience.
If there are damaged parts
In the rare occasion if a part is damaged call us as soon as possible and email us with pictures of the damage. If we agree there is damage that is our fault we will replace the parts. If the damage is the result of the shipper we will need to have evidence to make a claim. In no case should you return the bed without authorization. If a bed is returned the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs plus the cost of any parts damaged in shipping.
We guarantee all of our products to be free of defects in materials or craftsmanship. During the first 60 days most problems will be evident. Call us for return instructions and we will pay the freight. After 60 days of normal use, simply return any part that is defective and we will repair or replace it at no cost for the parts to the original owner for 5 years. Freight charges after 60 days are not included in this warranty.