Nomad Furniture - Pecos Lite Platform Bed
- Pecos Lite comes WITHOUT a Pillow Stop Headboard
- Hardwoods: Oak, Maple
- The Bamboo may have minor non-structural surface cracks not over 1/32" wide. This is not a defect and does not effect the strength of the bed.
- Standard Frame measures 12” from floor to top of bed slats
- Standard Side Rails 3.25"
- Standard Slats are 2” wide and spaced 3” apart
- Superior Slat System made from un-finished, un-sanded Poplar Hardwood
- Depth measurement from the top of Slats to top of side rail is 1.75"
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Your frame comes finished with Danish Oil. IF, you want unfinished, let us know by linking to the "Add a Note" on the Cart Page where you review your order before payment. When you click on "Add a note", a box will appear that you can write in.
- Pecos Lite is NOT available in King or Cal King
- Premium Upgrade Available with 5.75" side rails (see photo below)
- No exposed connectors
- Custom Options available, see below. Call 800-778-2998 to customize your order.
- Standard Delivery Time 4 weeks
- Double Rush $45, Rush $24 per product. Call 800-778-2998 to rush your order
- Beds are made from Wood Harvested in Managed Sustainable Forests
- Under Bed Storage Drawers sold separately
- Matching Bedside Tables Available
Premium Upgrade Pecos Lite
- Stronger, sturdier frame
- Side rails measure 5.75"
- Hardwoods: Oak, Bamboo, Maple
Platform Frame Sizes
- Twin Outside Dimensions
- Width 41.5” Length 78.5” Headboard 28”
- Made for twin Mattress (39x75)
- Twin XL Outside Dimensions
- Width 41.5” Length 83.5” Headboard 28”
- Made for Twin XL Mattress (39x80)
- Full Outside Dimensions
- Width 56.5” Length 78.5” Headboard 28”
- Made for a Full Mattress (54x75)
- Queen Outside Dimensions
- Width 62.5” Length 83.5” Headboard 28”
- Made for a Queen Mattress (60x80)
Custom Options Available: To place your custom order, please Call 800-778-2998
Slat Set Options
The standard frame comes with furniture grade poplar wood slats spaced 3” apart. You may desire extra support. One option is the Premium Slats Upgrade spaced 1.58” apart, or the you can purchase Filler Slats spaced .5” apart. Extra slats are often recommended for Latex and Foam mattresses.
Premium Slat Set
- Twin $38
- Full and Queen $54
Filler Slat Set
- Twin $78
- Full & Queen $105
Headboard Gap Options
- Standard 7"-9" $0
- 3” gap for mattresses 9-12” thick. $30
- 7” Gap for mattresses 13-15” thick. $38
- 10” Gap for mattresses 16-9” thick. $45
Bed Height Options
You can opt for a 3” higher frame giving you a 15” height and a 13.5" under bed clearance. You can also lower your frame to 8” or 5” with respective under the side rail height of 6.5” or 3.5”
- 3” higher $30
- Subtract 4” $30
- Subtract 7” $30
The Full and Queen Sized frames are built with center support rails. Additional Y-legs can be purchased for $15 each.
To Assemble Your New Platform Bed Frame
Your Pecos Lite Nomad Platform bed is shipped to your door in one box.
Your frame is not pre-assembled. One person can put together the Pecos Lite with a #2 Phillips Screw Driver and a rubber mallet OR regular hammer. The side rails and foot and headboard are tapped lightly into place for a snug fit. Inside the hardware is wood tapping block, and you can use this with block and a regular hammer.
You will receive written instructions. We highly recommend that you become familiar with all the parts by laying them out and then following the step-by-step assembly instructions.
Our furniture making process
We are so happy with our supplier, Nomad Furniture based in Albuquerque, NM. By ordering with us, we start the process of getting your frame made for you. Each bed is made to order, since each frame is available in four different woods, different sizes, different head boards and foot boards and are customized for various mattress thicknesses.
Please keep in mind the following
To save on shipping, all the frames are completely knocked down. It is fun to put together your Pecos Lite Platform Bed. This frame can be assembled within 30 minutes. So many, many customers have been satisfied with the quality and workmanship of the bed that they often order a second frame when the need arises.
Natural wood is a fabulous choice and it can vary in color, grain and texture from piece to piece. Nomad does their very best to match the wood in each part of the exposed bed. Unseen parts, like the slats or internal pieces of wood, may have small defects.
Upon receiving your Platform Bed
Much care is taken to package the parts so that they are not damaged in shipping. Many boxes have been shipped over the years and rarely have there been any problems. We have your best interests in mind to make sure nothing will go wrong with the shipments.
Importantly when FedEx delivers your boxes, do look for any glaring damage to the box. If anything looks questionable, take pictures before opening up the box. Then, open the box and examine the parts. Again, take photos before removing them from the box. Photos are a way for us to communicate visually. Rarely does anything happen.
OK, If there are damaged parts
If there is damage, call us as soon as possible and email those pictures to us. It needs to be determined whether it is a fault of FedEX or Nomad Furniture. If we agree there is damage that is Nomad's fault, parts will be replaced and sent to you. If the damage is the result of the FedEX, we will need to have those photos to make a claim. PLEASE do not return the bed your bed without authorization, if you do so, you would then be responsible responsible for all shipping costs plus the cost of any parts damaged in shipping.
We guarantee all of our products to be free of defects in materials or craftsmanship. During the first 60 days most problems will be evident. Call us for return instructions and we will pay the freight. After 60 days of normal use, simply return any part that is defective and we will repair or replace it at no cost for the parts to the original owner for 5 years. Freight charges after 60 days are not included in this warranty.