Futon Mattress - Classic 6 inch
Our Classic Futon is filled with Cotton-Poly Batting (93% Cotton, 7% Polyester) wrapped around a Textile Fiber Pad
- The Textile Fiber Pad inner core is a patented process made from a blend of cotton, poly-fiber, and small amounts of shredded polyurethane foam
- Cotton-Poly Batting is then wrapped around the Textile Fiber Pad
- Your Futon comes in any one of seven different colors.
- The Cover fabric is Polyester.
- Boric Acid is dusted into the batting as an effective alternative to fire retardant chemicals
- All mattresses meet industry standards for flame tests
- Good News: Naturally bed bug resistant
- Our Classic Futon gives you a Medium-soft firmness
- These side seams measure 4 inches for a 6" loft
- Great for kids or guests or as a couch and a bed
- Weight: Twin: 30 lbs., Full 38 lbs, Queen 48 lbs.
- Custom sizes available, contact us for a quote
The Care and Turning of Your Classic Futon
Your futon is compressed for shipping. To regain its natural loft, remove the plastic and let the futon air for a day.
Your futon will last and last for years to come when it is turned and flipped on a regular basis. This will insure that it will wear evenly.
Futons love to be aired out to avoid moisture build up. When making your bed, pull back the covers and let your mattress breathe. If possible, periodically pull your futon out into the sunshine.
Very rarely does your futon emit any smell. Airing out your futon when it arrives helps dissipate any scent from shipping. Some people detect an "earthy" smell of the raw cotton fiber.
Colored futon covers may have a very slight smell from the dye. These are low impact dyes and these will go away when aired.