Wool Mattress Topper - Elite
- Wool is a natural thermostat, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Great insulating qualities.
- Our Luxurious SnugSoft Elite Wool Mattress Topper has a 1 1/2" Pile Height, 65 oz of Wool per linear yard.
- 2" rubberized elastic corner straps securely hold your topper to mattress. These toppers are not contoured construction.
- Your Mattress Topper is made from the finest Merino grade wool and is Non-allergenic.
- These non-toxic, chemical free wool products are superbly crafted. Environmentally Safe.
- The Elite Wool Toper is machine washable and they can go in the dryer. The backing is 100% Poly. Durable and long lasting.
- Relieves Pressure Points.
- Wool is a natural flame retardant.
- Excellent Value.
- Cleaning Suggestions: Our Wool Mattress Toppers are naturally cozy and they will last a very long time. It is perfectly natural to experience some shedding. Wool fiber likes to be aired out. This can be done by taking the sheets off for a day or by hanging them outside. Do avoid direct sunshine for long periods of time.
- To re-loft your wool topper, you can gently shake them. You can also use your fingers as a rake and fluff up the wool fibers. Another method is to use an upholstery attachment and hand vacuum the topper, but do not "scrub" the topper. Lightly go over the surface and remember some shedding is natural.
- Washing and dry-cleaning may only be needed every few years. If you are using the Massage Table cover, please do double sheet your table.