Dhurrie Rugs Contemporary Cotton Area Rug - Damask Orange
Northern Naturals is delighted to offer a fine selection of Cotton Area Rugs.
- These are some of the best cotton rugs available.
- The Classic Hand-Woven Dhurrie, Area Cotton Rugs from India, offer beauty and simplicity at an affordable price. They are made from the finest quality cotton yarns and skillfully woven into remarkably beautiful and colorful cotton rugs that will enhance any room.
- These 100% cotton rugs are woven by master craftsman using traditional weaving techniques. The warp cotton yarn is set ¼ inch apart and weft yearns are set at right angles. Being a flat rug with no pile and a tight weave, they are extremely durable.
- This orange rug will perk up any room.
- They are perfect for both contemporary and traditional homes as area rugs.
- (These cotton rugs do not work as well under chairs that are moved about like your desk chair or dining room table chairs).
- These rugs are about 1/4 inch thick and Rug Pads are recommended to prevent the area rugs from slipping and to prolong their life. Slight variations in color are to be expected in natural products.
Return Policy on Cotton and Sisal Rugs
There have been very few returns of these rugs, and if you are dissatisfied with your Cotton or Sisal Rug, your purchase can be returned. These are the procedures you need to take:
1) Contact us to secure your return authorization number and return address
2) In your return include your name, return authorization number, address and reason for the return
3) You are responsible for the return shipping
4) Return your rug and do send us the tracking number so we can follow the order
5) When we receive credit, your account will be credited less 20% restocking fee issued from our supplier. This fee covers the task of repackaging the rug, re-inventory and accounting procedures.
Please Note: If there are any defects in the product, of course this will be handled on an individual basis. Sensitivities to smells are not considered defects. Customer remorse is not a defect and color discrepancy is not a defect.