Dhurrie Rugs Contemporary Cotton Area Rug - Beige Stripe
Northern Naturals offers a fine selection of Dhurrie 100% Cotton Area Rugs.
What you are looking at are some of the best cotton rugs available.
- These Classic, Hand-Woven, Dhurrie 100% Cotton Area Rugs from India, offer beauty and simplicity at an affordable price.
- This is a beautiful beige rug. A compliment to your decor.
- Made from the finest quality cotton yarns and skillfully woven into remarkably beautiful and colorful cotton rugs that enhance any room.
- These cotton rugs are woven by master craftsman using traditional weaving techniques.
- The warp cotton yarn is set 1/4 inch apart and weft yearns are set at right angles giving you a tight weave.
- Being a flat rug with no pile, they are extremely durable.
- As area rugs, they are perfect for both contemporary and traditional homes.
- These rugs are about 1/4 inch thick and Rug Pads are recommended to prevent the area rugs from slipping and to prolong their life.
Note: These cotton rugs do not work as well under chairs that are moved about like your desk chair or dining room table chairs. Slight variations in color are to be expected in these rugs, like in any natural product.
The Care of Your Cotton Dhurrie Rugs
- These area rugs are beautifully hand woven from 100% cotton. These rugs do the best with rug pads under them.
- The smaller 2x3 rugs could be washed with care in COLD water. They do best in front loaders, and do lie them flat to dry. Cotton does not like the heat. The other sizes do well with spot cleaning, a good vacuum or shake and/or a broom beating while hung outside. The larger ones are just too heavy for a washing machine and professional cleaning is recommended.
- You can easily shake your rug to get the dust out of them. If you vacuum your rug, be careful not to catch the edges of the rug in the vacuum. It weakens the weave and this damage is not returnable or refundable.
Return Policy on Cotton and Sisal Rugs
There have been very few returns of these rugs, and if you are dissatisfied with your Cotton or Sisal Rug, your purchase can be returned.
These are the procedures you need to take:
1) Contact us to secure your return authorization number and the return address
2) In your return include your name, return authorization number, address and reason for the return
3) You are responsible for the return shipping
4) Return your rug and do send us the tracking number so we can follow the order. This tracking number is very important.
5) When we receive credit, your account will be credited less 20% restocking fee issued from our supplier. This fee covers the task of repackaging the rug, re-inventory and accounting procedures.
Please Note: If there are any defects in the product, of course this will be handled on an individual basis. Sensitivities to smells are not considered defects. Customer remorse is not a defect and color discrepancy is not a defect.