Latex Mattress Topper - Medium - ILD 19
This Medium Firm Latex Topper is our most popular. Not too soft, not too firm.
Latex Mattress Toppers lifts, supports and contours your body relieving pressure points and aligns your spine. Best Night's Sleep Ever!
(Advise, Please Read: Many people shop by price for Latex Toppers. Here is our #1 Tip. Make sure you are comparing apples to apples. The source and manufacturer of the Latex DOES make a difference.
Our latex toppers are produced here in the USA by Mountain Top Foam, www.mountaintopfoam.com . Lower priced latex can be found, but it may be missing the quality, durability and consistency that we offer. Encouraging you to shop wisely and stay informed.)
- The #1 reason people buy a topper is because their current mattress is too firm.
- ILD Rating 19. Medium Cushiony feel. Consistency is 4.75 lbs/cubic foot.
- Pin Core Air Flow Design for Temperature Neutral Sleep
- Extremely Durable. Latex Rubber retains it shape better than any other foam.
- This open cell foam construction is not HOT, it circulates air. Air flows through the topper to moderate your body heat.
- 6-9x more breathable than Memory Foam Toppers.
- Our pure latex toppers have No Artificial Fillers like clay or talc.
- Developed Utilizing the Dunlop Procedure.
- Our toppers offer 30-50% more support than Talalay.
- Naturally Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
- Mold and Mildew resistent.
- Note: All 4" toppers come as two 2" toppers.
- Complies Oeko-Tex Standards for keeping noxious compounds out of your bedding.
- Made By Mountain Top Foam in the USA.
- Watch this video to see the process https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JoO1tFc9s0
- Custom sizes available, call us for a quote.
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
- 10-Year warranty
- ALSO NOTE: We highly recommend purchasing either a Bamboo or Terry-Poly Cover. Covers protect your topper from the accumulation of lint, hair and dust and can prolong the life of your topper. They have a zipper on three sides for easy care.