Our Natural Latex Mattress Topper lifts, supports and contours your body to relieve pressure points and align your spine for the best night's sleep ever.
- The #1 reason people buy a topper is because their current mattress is too firm.
- Created to go on top of your Futon or any type of mattress.
- Extremely Durable. Latex Rubber retains it shape better than any other foam.
- This open cell foam construction is not HOT, it ciruculates air.
- Air flows through the topper to moderate your body heat.
- 6-9x more breathable than Memory Foam Toppers.
- Our pure latex toppers have No Artificial Fillers like clay or talc.
- Developed Utilizing the Dunlop Procedure.
- Our toppers offer 30-50% more support than Talalay.
- Naturally Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
- Mold and Mildew resistent.
- ILD Rating 16-18. Medium Soft Cushiony feel. Consistency is 4.75 lbs/cubic foot.
- ILD Rating 24-27 Consistency is 5.2 lbs/cubic foot. Medium Firm
- Complies Oeko-Tex Standards for keeping noxious compounds out of your bedding.
- Made By Mountain Top Foam in the USA.
- Custom sizes available, call us for a quote.
Note: Our team highly recommends a cover to protect your latex topper. A cover protects your investment by keeping it clean and free of dust, hair and lint.
Adding a cover to your order not only keeps your topper clean, a cover can make it easier to change your sheets; plus, the non-slip bottom aids in keeping the whole mattress topper in position on your bed. These covers can be washed on a gentle cycle in COLD water with a gentle detergent. Please do not use any bleach. Dry on an extra low setting or hang outside on the line to avoid any possibility of shrinkage.