(Advise, Please Read: Many people shop by price for Latex Toppers. Here is our #1 Tip. Make sure you are comparing apples to apples. The source and manufacturer of the Latex DOES make a difference.
Our latex toppers are produced here in the USA by Mountain Top Foam, www.mountaintopfoam.com . Lower priced latex can be found, but it may be missing the quality, durability and consistency that we offer. Encouraging you to shop wisely and stay informed.)
- The #1 reason people buy a topper is because their current mattress is too firm.
- Created to go on top of your Futon or any type of mattress.
- Extremely Durable. Latex Rubber retains it shape better than any other foam.
- This open cell foam construction is not HOT, it circulates air.
- Air flows through the topper to moderate your body heat.
- 6-9x more breathable than Memory Foam Toppers.
- Our pure latex toppers have No Artificial Fillers like clay or talc.
- Developed Utilizing the Dunlop Procedure.
- Our toppers offer 30-50% more support than Talalay.
- Naturally Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
- Mold and Mildew resistent.
- ILD Rating 14. Soft and Plush. 3.8 lbs/cubic ft.
- ILD Rating 19. Medium Cushiony feel. Consistency is 4.75 lbs/cubic foot.
- ILD Rating 27 Consistency is 5.2 lbs/cubic foot. Medium Firm
- Complies Oeko-Tex Standards for keeping noxious compounds out of your bedding.
- Made in the US By Mountain Top Foam
- Custom sizes available, call us for a quote.
- ALSO NOTE: We highly recommend purchasing either a Bamboo or Terry-Poly Cover. Covers protect your topper from the accumulation of lint, hair and dust and can prolong the life of your topper. They have a zipper on three sides for easy care.