- Eloquent curves highlight the design of this bed
- Standard Frame measures 12” from floor to top of bed slats
- Standard Slats are made from durable Poplar Wood
- Slats are 2” wide and spaced 3” apart
- No exposed connectors
- Available in Oak or Maple
- Your Choice, Finished with Danish Oil or Unfinished
Delivery time 3-4 weeks
What You Will Need to Assemble Your Bed
These Nomad Platform beds are exquisitely designed to be shipped directly to your door.
The frames and headboards do not come pre-assmebled. One person can put together the Pecos Lite, Pecos and the Sleigh Bed. For the Mission and Ranch Style Beds we recommend having two people available. Sometimes it is good to simply have a helping hand.
You will need a #2 Phillips Screw Drive and a rubber mallet OR regular hammer. The bed is constructed with shoulder screws. The side rails and headboard are tapped lightly into place for a snug fit. A wood tapping block is provided for you and you can use this with block and a regular hammer.
Written directions are provided for you. We recommend becoming familiar with all the parts by first laying out all the pieces, then follow the basic assembly instructions step-by-step.
- Easy to Assemble
- Made from durable hard woods
- Wood harvested from sustainable forests
- Made in the USA
Twin Outside Dimensions
Width 41.5” Length 78.5” Headboard 35”
Made for twin Mattress (39x75)
Twin XL Outside Dimensions
Width 41.5” Length 83.5” Headboard 35”
Made for Twin XL Mattress (39x80)
Full Outside Dimensions
Width 56.5” Length 78.5” Headboard 35”
Made for a Full Mattress (54x75)
Queen Outside Dimensions
Width 62.5” Length 83.5” Headboard 35”
Made for a Queen Mattress (60x80)